Terms and Conditions
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit ABC Chauffeurs Services to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by ABC Chauffeurs Services to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- ABC Chauffeurs Services vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and ABC Chauffeurs Services shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- ABC Chauffeurs Services will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- ABC Chauffeurs Services and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- ABC Chauffeurs Services maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
- Registered address:
ABC Chauffeur Services,
38 Broadfields Avenue,
Edgware Middx. HA8 8PG
Payment and Deposits
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as ABC Chauffeurs Services.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Our payment terms for all bookings are: 25% deposit with the remaining balance due 7 days prior to the booking.
- Wedding car hire payments will be taken 14 days prior to the event.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cookies and Privacy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.